Yes Yes Yes is a theatre show for New Zealand senior secondary students about sex, consent and fostering healthy behaviours in relationships.
Based on Eleanor and Karin’s production Jane Doe, which examined rape culture and consent, Yes Yes Yes has been created specifically with, and for, Year 12 and 13 students in New Zealand, in response to overwhelming feedback to Jane Doe in Auckland and at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe in 2017.
Yes Yes Yes aligns with best practice sexual assault prevention education in New Zealand, and was developed in consultation with Rape Prevention Education in Auckland, NZ.
- Written by Eleanor Bishop & Karin McCracken
- Performance: Karin McCracken
- Direction: Eleanor Bishop
- Lighting Design: Rachel Marlow for Filament 11
- Produced by Helen Sheehan for Zanetti Productions
- Workshop participants and interview subjects: Epsom Girls Grammar School & Papakura High School
- Drama Teacher Liaisons: Anna Richardson (EGGS) and Anita Imlach (PHS)
- Videographer: Sacha Stejko
- Production Photography: Jinki Cambronero
- Commissioned by Auckland Live
- Supported by Creative NZ, Boosted & Rape Prevention Education (RPE)
- Concert Chamber, Auckland (Development Season) June 21, 2018
- Yes Yes Yes will premiere at Auckland Live in 2019, before heading out across Aotearoa-New Zealand.